|Early Bird Registration
untill September 7th, 2013
after September 7th, 2013
1The following may register at the discounted Member rate:
- ASME Members
- Point Contacts, Vanguard Chairs, Session Chairs
- IGTI Technical Committee Members
- Active Military
- Members of Reciprocating or Participating Organizations
2Non-members will receive a complimentary one year ASME membership!
3Those who register as PhD researcher or MSc student must send a letter from their department head and a copy of their student card as proof of your status, before the start of the conference to the conference secretariat at: email@example.com
THE CONFERENCE FEE INCLUDES:
- Conference bag
- Lunch on both conference days (MSc students can buy vouchers for € 20,- each)
- Morning and afternoon refreshment during the breaks
- The Conference Dinner plus transportation to the dinner venue is additional and the costs are € 100,- per person. You can sign in on the registration form
Cancellations made before August 7th, 2013 will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made between August 7th and September 7th, 2013 will receive a full refund, decreased of € 120,- administration fee.
No refunds will be granted after September 7th, 2013. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
VISAS AND LETTERS OF INVITATION
Every international visitor should check with his or her local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations for The Netherlands. Please do this well in advance of the conference. If you require a letter of invitation to ASME-ORC2013 as a part of a visa application, you must submit a written request to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email no later than September 7th, 2013
Note 1: Some countries have special requirements for the visa letter in addition to the standard information provided. Please check with your local consulate for any additional requirements to attend ASME-ORC2013, and include these in your request for a letter.
Note 2: Visa- and Letters of Invitation will be send to you after registration and payment of the conference fee.